Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Inside the fortress


Sometimes in life you encounter something very beautiful, so beautiful that you interpose a camera lens between you and the experience in front of you. Whether this captures the memory of the experience forever or negates the possibility of that experience is debatable. For me, picture taking can become frantic when every turn presents an incredible new scene, as though digital memory is more important or long lasting than sensory memory. Today, though, I couldn’t help myself; I took something like 60 pictures. For your consideration: the Alcázar of Sevilla.







4 comments:

A Greener Shade of Geek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Greener Shade of Geek said...

Muy bonito!

PFue said...

Wow. Now that is amazing

Kristen said...

Strangely enough, your words leave me speechless. I almost didn't want to defile the post by commenting, but I had to let you know: wow. You're awesome.

 
Real Time Web Analytics